We are pleased to announce the Fourth Asia Marine Biology Symposium (AMBS2019) will be held at Taipei, Taiwan during Nov 4-6 2019.
This symposium covers the important topics relating to the conversation and proper development of marine ecosystems. The themes of this symposium is:
Challenges of marine science and management in changing environments.
Can include and is not limited to：
- Biology and ecology of benthic animals and plankton
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Biogeochemistry of coastal ecosystem
- Assessment and conservation of coastal and estuarine
- environment and ecosystem
- Taxonomy and phylogeny of aquatic organisms
- Other general issues of marine biology